Sunday, February 9, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook in February



The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY February 9, 2014
Outside My Window...It is just light enough to see the herd of deer walking past.  Fortunately they didn't stop to eat our bushes.

I am thinking...I need winter to be over soon! 

I am thankful for...a date night with Tim. We went to Panera.

From the kitchen...all is quiet.

I am wearing...a sweater, jeans and my slippers.

I am creating...cards with some of the images I stamped when Jane was here.

I am going...to get some reading done soon.  I got two library books last week.

I am reading...nothing right now, but will start something tonight.

I am hoping...that things go well for Annie now that she's been put on disability.

I am hearing...the sound of the heat which is constantly on and my laptop with Air1 playing.

Around the house...all is quiet and clean!

One of my favorite things...is snuggling with Annabelle when Sarah's not here.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:get things pulled together to go to Austin.

Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...
 This card was to honor Michelle.  This is a digi image of her dog.
 This was a good reminder to me.
I need the brightness and color of sunflowers right now in this dull, drab, cold winter.

Blessing of the Day:Time with my sweetie on a date.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...