Tuesday, February 11, 2014

What Do YOU Believe In?

This is an amazing video.  I know I shared it a while back, but I came across it again and figured there was a reason God had it cross my path again. :-)  It is a song which depicts what I believe in.  What do you believe in?  Do you know where you will go after you die?  I am sure of my salvation are you?


This is a card I made from stamps and dies that Jane shared Saturday.  I think it's just beautiful.

I've been busy making cards for SCS challenges.  This was for the Clean and Simple challenge where you had to make your text look like steps.
This was the technique lovers challenge.  It was to use reinkers on glossy cardstock then emboss on top and cut it out.
God I need your help every hour of every day.  Thank you for always being here for me.
I needed this reminder today.

Today is my step-daughter, Brianna's birthday.  She is 25 today.  When we got married she was 4 years old.  Time sure does pass quickly.  Happy Birthday Brianna.

Blessing of the Day: Bible Study with Rick Warren
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings to you and yours.

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...