Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Been A While

It's been a while since I've posted.  Some of it is due to stamping with friends and the other is due to the fact that I'm cleaning for the grad party Saturday.
Here are a few cards I've made recently.

This card is for Farmer Black who needed some card therapy.  This was the Teapotter's Challenge this week.  Faith, Frank's daughter asked for cards for her father.  This was so much fun to make.  I downloaded the tractor image and colored it.  Probably should have cut it out but it's too late now, it's in a sealed envelope. I ripped paper to make it look like rows of dirt ready to be planted. I colored the mouse and added him to the field.  I hope he likes it.  Love making cards for others.
 This is a set of stamps that I used when my former assistant, now retired friend, Patti let me use.  This cute Judith tree can be decorated with anything for the season, holiday or birthday.  For summer Patti had an ant stamp.  It's so cute.  I know I'd hate this in real life, but it's cute on a card. LOL
 The Poppies card was my inspiration for the Featured Stamper Challenge.  I stamped then colored with Copics then fussy cut the flowers then put dimensionals under them.  Then I drew my own stems and added the pearls.
 Isn't this mouse sweet?  Patti brought this stamp over and let me stamp a few.  I thought he made quite a cute card.  How about you?
 This card was for the Sketch Challenge today.  I wanted to use my Stampin' Up Moonlight Designer Paper so I colored the flower with colors in the paper.  I love that big daisy embossing folder by Darice.
This is one of my favorite songs sung by two amazing people.  Give it a listen.

Blessing of the Day: I got my quiet time in and got kitchen floor washed, bathroom cleaned, flowers dead-headed and some card making too.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...