Sunday, July 20, 2014

The Simple Woman's Daybook July 20, 2014

The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY July 20, 2014

Outside My Window...It's dark and cool for a summer night.

I am thinking...it was nice to just chill out today after running around all week for Sarah's grad party.

I am thankful for...the wonderful time we all had yesterday in spite of the rain.  Thank goodness we had the tents.

From the kitchen...all I hear is the dishwasher humming along cleaning the days dishes.

I am wearing...shorts, shirt and flip flops.  Love not wearing shoes.

I am creating...lots of cards from items on my desk that I stamped with other people.

I am going...to get a lot of errands done tomorrow.

I am reading...nothing right now....need to fix that.

I am hoping...to get back to some sort of routine now that the party is over.

I am hearing...Christian music from Air1 right now.  Love it! No Man is an Island by Tenth Avenue North is playing right now.

Around the house...things are quiet.  Even the cats aren't hissing at each other.

One of my favorite things...quiet time.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:errands, errands, errands and a few meetings with friends.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
This is a wedding card I made since Emily and I need to make a few more for our card stash.
 This is my card for the Featured Stamper today.  Here's the card that was my inspiration from her gallery. Hers is the orange and mine is the yellow.

 This was for the Ways To Use It Challenge.  The challenge was to make a gate card.  Mine is a gate card with the sides folded in.

Here's a new song and artist for today's video.  I hope you like it.  It is called, It Was Love, by Abandon/

Blessing of the Day: Being able to chill out and rest.  I even took a nap today!  I don't usually take naps.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...