Tuesday, September 9, 2014

New Stamps In The House!

I saw this on Pintrest and really liked it.  Sarah has a mini one in her room.  She hot glued crayons to a canvas then heated the crayons with a hair dryer.  I thought it look so pretty.  Might have to try this when I see canvas on sale again.

                                      
This is my card for today's color challenge. You were to use cajun craze, blushing bride, pool party and a green of your choice.  I stamped on glossy paper then used daubers to apply the ink.


 This is my card for Wednesday's sketch challenge.  Love how this came out.  Practicing the sponging technique on this card.
 This was Monday's challenge to wrap something around a block and stamp with it.  I used packing foam and stamped it both ways on the cardstock using orange and brown.
I'm pretty tired right now.  Need to go to sleep soon.
Blessing of the Day: Bible Study with Chuck and Maryanne.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...