Saturday, November 29, 2014

Holding God Close Despite a Migraine

I have been listening to this song for a while now on the radio and totally got some of the words wrong.  I thought he was saying, You walk by faith......instead he's saying You Hold My Head Up.
I kinda like my words, but love the idea of God holding my head up and the nearness of Him who loves me so much.  We all have difficulties in life and need God, whether we admit it or not.  Some people out and out reject God, even though He is asking to come into our life.  Some people want to be on their own throne and do things their way instead of asking God to be on the throne and in charge of your life.  God doesn't force anyone to believe in Him.

God waits patiently to be asked into our life.  He never forces himself on us.  Once he is asked, He helps to take care of us.  Give this song a listen and see what you think.
Made New by Lincoln Brewster


This is the card I made for today's inspiration challenge.  Here's my inspiration.  I stamped on crumb cake with espresso stamped once, then twice.  Then I used my white pen to color the snow on the pine cones.  I added a bow with real red gingham ribbon.  This ribbon is long ago retired but I had some left.  I just love this ribbon!


Today was a tough day in that I had a migraine all day long.  It was tough because I had to get some things done and I was supposed to stamp with Jan today.  I was so disappointed that I couldn't go.  I love to stamp and love it even more when I can stamp with friends.

Blessing of the Day:My headache finally went away!
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...