Sunday, November 9, 2014

Stamping, Friends, God-Life Is Good!

Had a great evening with my dear friend, Emily.  She's the lady I work with Thursdays and Fridays.  She came to stamp last night and have dinner as well.  Tim outdid himself with dinner.  He cooked a pork roast in the crock pot, added mashed potatoes, gravy and broiled asparagus.  Seemed like a holiday with Emily bringing homemade pumpkin pie and whipped cream!

Emily and I had fun making cards together.  I had wanted to make masculine cards for birthdays and made this one using paper Emily had.  I liked this so much, I am going to make it for Saturday's card making day here.

I tried this in another set of colors as well.  There will be two versions for Saturday.
Isn't this sweet? I made this for this week's sketch challenge.  I also added a spring to the snowman so he wobbles back and forth.
I saw these two stamps online and thought they were hilarious so I copied them and put them on my desktop.  They are Riley stamps which I saw on Joann.com.  Somebody's got a great sense of humor in that company!  I can totally relate to both of these stamps! LOL  
It's time for sleep and I'm praying I can get back to a regular sleep schedule.  I can't stay up late and get things done around here.  I will be getting up very early Tuesday morning to get Tim to the airport.  He will be on his way to Dallas for work.  I hope I can roll out of bed and drive him to the airport in pj's. I plan on going back to sleep once I drop him at the airport! LOL

Blessing of the Day:Time to catch up on sleep.  Time with Tim at Parkside Church.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...