Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Blessings All Around

I know the reality of blessings all around, but how many times do I acknowledge them to myself and God.  This morning God has surrounded me  with many blessings;so many I just had to talk to Him this morning.
As I was enjoying my coffee, a twig snapped in the woods, and as I looked up there stood a magnificent male deer with such a beautiful set of antlers.

As I collected the mail, I looked into the maple tree and saw a few leaves left hanging.  God's blessed me with the gorgeous colors of fall and the silence of falling snow in winter.  I must say snow isn't a blessing to drive in.  I'd love it more if it just snowed on grass and sidewalks. LOL

I was also enabled by God to create a beautiful Christmas card that I'll be able to replicate easily enough for the Cleveland Clinic Hospice and the Caring Hearts collection of Christmas cards.
God reminded me of how amazing my husband is.  After a long day at work, he bought a garbage disposal and spent a few hours putting it in.  I know he'd rather have rested watching tv or reading a book, but he served our family and blessed us with his skills.

Our weather today is breezy, sunny and 65.  I'll take that over cold, wet and breezy any day!

This is a card I made using the pieces in my take home box.  When I go to friend's houses and stamp our die cut things, they come home to a box until I can use them.  Sometimes that box gets pretty full and I attack it and assemble cards using the pieces parts in there.  That's harder to do than you think.  I can only do a few cards like that, then I have to go back to the regular way I do challenges.  Thanks Jane for the pieces parts for this card.

 This card is like one I posted last time where I stamped in gray and turquoise.  I wanted to see what pink and gray would look like. I really like it.
 This was for the clean and simple challenge on SCS. We had to take a stamp that wasn't Christmas and make it into a Christmas card or use non-Christmas colors on a Christmas card.

 This was for the featured stamper this week.  Here is her card that was my inspiration.

 This was my card for yesterday's New Technique challenge. What a fun technique.
I loved this when I saw it so I had to share it here.
Since I am praising God for his blessings in this post, take a listen to this Kristian Stanfill song.



Blessing of the Day-Bible Study with Maryanne and Chuck, seeing the buck in my backyard, Tim and his handiness to fix the disposal.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...