Monday, December 29, 2014

Simple Woman's Daybook December 29, 2014



The Simple Woman’s Daybook

FOR TODAY December 29. 2014

Outside My Window...It is dark and cold.  Christmas lights are still light up in yards so it makes me happy to look outside.

I am thinking...that today I've been doing things like I have ADHD!  I start something and in the middle of that I look something up on the computer, then go to something else I saw on the computer...Right now I'm writing my blog while 4 cards are awaiting adhesive, and stamping on the back, then they need to be photographed.

I am thankful for...Tim's help making pork tenderloin and mashed potatoes and gravy. YUM!

From the kitchen...all is quiet, but it's early. Kids will be down to make something before bed.

I am wearing...a striped shirt, jeans and tennis shoes.

I am creating... masculine cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  I've also played with Hope's sister, Patti today and we made some cute cards.

I am going...to go grocery shopping then do errands tomorrow.  I also have to wrap Sarah's birthday presents.  She turns 18 tomorrow!

I am reading...Angels Walking by Karen Kingsbury

I am hoping...I get lots done tomorrow.

I am hearing...Christian Music from Air1 online.

Around the house...all is quiet; except Phoebe!

One of my favorite things...giving things to others.

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: Get cleaning done, plants taken care of, reading, and stamping of course.

Here are pictures I thought were worth sharing...
Here is the waffle Ben made today with his new Olaf waffle maker.  Brianna gave it to Ben and Rachel for Christmas. You can see that you pour the different pieces then you put it together on your plate.

 This a a pretty picture of The Cleveland, Ohio skyline taken by a friend today.  Yes, we did get some sun today!  It doesn't happen much in the winter, but for part of the day that yellow orb was out.
 This is a new stamp from Stampin' Up that is in the new occasions catalog which sells to the public beginning January 6, 2015.  This was for the technique challenge; you have to use one big stamp, the same color for your image and saying, and you had to put ribbon on the edge.

Check it out, here's the Sale-a-bration Catalog.  This first catalog is the one with the free stuff for every $50 you spend.  There are so many great things in here!  
 I was allowed to pre-order and it was hard to keep to my budget! LOL  This is the Occasions catalog which has wonderful Valentine, Easter and Spring stamps.  Something new in this catalog; you'll see that some of  the stamps come in wood, cling, and photopolymer.

I've been having fun stamping with my new sets.  I will be showing more samples here.

Blessing of the Day: Stamping with Patti and Making dinner with Tim.

Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

Christian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...