Friday, December 26, 2014

The Day After Christmas

'Twas the day after Christmas
and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring
not even the mouse-eaters.
The stockings were strewn
to the floor with glee
And all the opened presents
were under the tree
The household was nestled
all snug in their beds
While I sat drinking coffee
Pondering with the help of meds
What the day would bring
with 3 teenagers and a hubby at home
No place to run, no place to be alone
Instead of fretting and running
I'll invite a friend for stamping.
Then nothing my kids do will
lead me to tramping
Out the door to the store
where the sales are prevailing
Oh what does it say about me
When I'd rather stamp at home
then shop and spend money!


This video will make you smile any time you see it.  I'm keeping this nearby so when I need a smile, I can play this.



I saw this on FB and really liked it so I thought I'd share it here.

 I saw this on Verse's Stamp site as a stamp I could buy.  I'm debating about the purchase, but love the saying.

Tonight was card night with the kids and Tim.  Lots of laughing and fooling arouond coming from the kitchen.  I had to wear ear buds to hear my movie while I cleaned up from stamping with Jane today.

Blessing of the day: Being with Jane and lifting her spirits by stamping.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...