Friday, January 9, 2015

Home from Volunteering...Again

Today the temps. were below zero so we got a second 'snow day'.  What a gift for all of the teachers I know!  They came back from Christmas vacation and worked Monday-Wednesday.  Then they got Thursday-Sunday off!  Love it!  Nothing like a snow day!  Even as a volunteer I was excited to get the text both days!

Here's a cute image I saw on another gal's blog.


This Christian Comedian is hilarious!  Give her a listen.


 This is the card I made for technique lover's challenge.  I love the new SU butterfly dies.

Blessing of the Day: Ben saw the Occupational Therapist and Doctor this week and both have released him from care unless there is a problem with his nail or finger.  Praising God!

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...