Monday, January 19, 2015

It's Martin Luther King Day 2015

This was cool to see after Ohio State Buckeyes won the college playoffs.  It was also wonderful to see that Ezekiel Elliott will stay at Ohio State and NOT go pro at this time.  Smart young man.
 I laughed when I saw these shirts. We had 7 kids and I was the second oldest.  I remember every time we all had to clean the basement my oldest sister would start making rules. She would write them on the chalkboard we had in the basement.  When we asked why SHE got to make the rules and assign the jobs, she replied, "Because I'm the oldest!"
 As I was stamping this morning, Phoebe jumped up on my desk and looked around my ink pad holder to say good morning.  Isn't she cute?
 This is the card I made for this mornings challenge on SCS.  It gave me fits and this is the third attempt.
I am going to make more of these for Cleveland Clinic.  This is one I made for a challenge last week where you had to make a card using another language.
I made this for the featured stamper Claudia, this week on SCS.  I love the fern from Butterfly Basics.

It's been an interesting weekend.  Ben and Rachel went to her parent's house for the weekend.  Sarah was out with friends Friday, Saturday and Sunday evenings.  With Ben and Rachel gone it left poor Phoebe walking around the house crying for them.  We were okay as substitutes, but it just wasn't the same for her.  Tim tried to spoil her by giving her moist cat food.  He says he's going to have fun being a grandfather some day! LOL

Did you ever go to bed so early that you couldn't sleep well?  That's my night.  Tim and I sometimes just talk in bed so we can have privacy from the kids.  Last night was one of those nights.  You know how it is, you talk and eventually you get relaxed and tired.  Well that's what happened to Tim.  Me, nope I lay there snuggling with Tim wide awake.  While he slept I tried to go to sleep.  I finally got to sleep and woke up constantly throughout the night.  Finally at 6 a.m. I got up.  I know that sounds early for someone who doesn't HAVE to get up, but I went to bed at 9 p.m.!

I'll probably need a nap today sometime!

Blessing of the weekend: I got medicine to help with a medical issue.  The bad part was my doctor is insistent that I get a colonoscopy within the next 4 months!  I've been putting it off.  Every time she give me the information I toss it!

Thanks for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...