Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Are You Where God Wants You?



I saw this poster on FB the same day I got this email.  It's amazing how God works.  I had just been telling Tim that some days are better than others and it's easier or harder to get things done.  I knew Tim was praying for me and this is what I saw on FB and what I received in an email.....

This is an email I got from the gal at Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  It brought tears to my eyes.

Hi Sue,

I really wish you were able to see the faces of people as they view your cards.  Truly each time the team signs one of your beautiful creations, the entire meeting stops so we can all oohhh and aaaahhh over their beauty.  You truly have a gift and we’re so incredibly grateful you’ve chosen to share it with hospice.  Thank you, Sue.  I wish I could express how meaningful and impactful your cards are.  Families are calling to thank us routinely for the gorgeous cards.  It’s an incredible sentiment you are allowing us to express through your art.  Thank you.

Thank you!  Thank you!  Thank you!

Have a great week!

Sincerely,


Jennifer



I also saw this and I'm so grateful to 'be His'.  


This is a card I made for today's color challenge.  The colors were marina mist, pacific point and cantaloupe.

This is my brother and his wife who live in Florida.  I really like this picture.
I know it's not groundhog day yet, but I loved this as soon as I saw it and had to share.



Here is a song that seemed to go with today's post.  When overwhelmed there is One we can turn to.  Give this a listen.  It is by a group called, Big Daddy Weave.

Blessing of the Day:Stopping by to talk with my mom.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...