Sunday, January 25, 2015

The Simple Woman’s Daybook for January 24, 2015

The Simple Woman’s Daybook



FOR TODAY: January 24, 2015


Outside My Window...It has snowed again but not much.  The 

weather was warmer which is great here in Ohio in January.  


I am thinking...that I need to get a plan to make cards so people 

get them on time.  


I am thankful for...What God has given me.  Last night the kids, 

Tim and I sat around the dinner table laughing, teasing and have a 

great time.  This is my dream dinner table.  One that I will miss 

when we are empty-nesters.  But for now I will enjoy them. 


From the kitchen...I can smell popcorn cooking.  The kids have a 

peanut butter popcorn recipe that is out of this world!  Tonight it was

Ben and Sarah making it.


I am wearing...a sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes.


I am creating...cards for stamps I've borrowed from others.


I am going...to help with a local spelling bee Friday.  I'm going to 

help with first graders.  I can't wait.



I am reading...Amish Christmas Joy-I love Amish fiction and 

Christmas fiction.  Put them together and you have a great read!


I am hoping...I can get back to exercising again.  I want to feel

 more energy.


I am hearing...the kitty meowing at a bug flying around by the 

lights in here. 


Around the house...most is quiet except for the tv in Ben and 

Rachel's room.


One of my favorite things...is getting back into bed while the 

sheets are still warm.


A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:I need to take all of 

these knitted rectangles to the stores so they can be made into 

blankets.

I will be a judge at a Spelling Bee in the area.

I will be at PHCA again tomorrow to help out at different grade 

levels.



Here are pictures I thought were worth sharing...


Blessing of the Day:I got 26 cards done for PHCA and ready to deliver Monday. 

 I bagged up the 50 cards I have for the Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.

I am working on Operation Write Home cards.  Some need white liners inside 

and all need to be stamped on the back.

Thanks for stopping by.

Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...