Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A Sunny Heat Wave Here in Cleveland!


So today is the first day in 4 that school kids went back to school.  We were submerged into arctic temperatures from last Wednesday through yesterday.  I am so ready for spring to be here, how about you?

This is the card I made for yesterdays color challenge which used pear pizzazz, blackberry bliss and pool party.  I used watercolor paper, an aqua painter and the lids of ink pads for my ink source.  I sprtized which a shimmer mist and added the glamorous rhinestone.
 This card was for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  I saw it was a great way to use designer paper.  So I will begin using this sketch with old dp so it gets used up  I love this flower with the fern from Butterfly Basics.  I masked the flower to add the ferns.  For this card I started with the paper first and took the image colors from it.

 The next 12 cards are sympathy cards that I made for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  I dropped 150 cards off for them Tuesday.  I thank you God for giving me the ability to make these for this organization.

 This is the front of the card I made Monday for the Diorama card technique on SCS.
 This is the inside of the diorama card.  I like how soft and different this is.  I hope to make more soon.

At Bible Study last night we found out our friend's daughter is through her first trimester!  Her daughter has had two miscarriages already.  We're thanking God for His blessing on them and pray for His protection of that baby and mom.

Last night in Bible study we pondered the trinity and why we needed an intermediary between God and us.  Interesting discussion between all of us.  I loved to be stretched in my learning and reasoning.  I love having a basis for my comments or beliefs.

This is an encouraging song by Moriah Peters called You Carry Me.  Take a listen and be reassured God is always with you.


Blessing of the Day:Sunndy skies and warmer temps.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...