Sunday, February 1, 2015

God, Fries, Snow Day!

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10



In my quiet time I was reminded: "I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.  Whenever you start to feel afraid, remember that I am your shield.  If I am for you, who can be against you?"
  Thank you God for reminding me of this today.

Here are two more posters showing what I read today.



It's February 1st and the Super Bowl is now  over.  I can't believe I watched the whole thing!  It was a great game.  I love it when they are close.

My favorite commercial was the Budweiser one with the puppy.

I saw this on FB and thought it was funny.  Notice the sparkle on the fry box.

We've been getting snow all day and guess what?

There's nothing like a snow day.  The only thing better is knowing the night before!

Blessing of the Day: Family time watching the game.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....