Wednesday, February 4, 2015

I AM Yours



I AM YOURS Check out this link where you will see a video if you scroll down a bit.  You can watch the video and look at the words too.

This is the sweet card I made for the Clean and Simple challenge this week on SCS.  These two mice are so cute.  I cut the flower out and used a dimensional to it.  I used my fancy oval nestabilities too.

This is the card that I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  Love how the flower looks in pink.
This is Monday's card called Words Downunder.  You had to cut your paper and put the words between the two pieces.  I'm trying to use up retired SU designer paper and this was the perfect way to do it.

I saw this today and laughed out loud!  I just had to share.
Really listen to this video.  It shows how electronics have taken over our lives and pushed friends and family farther away than ever.
Blessing of the Day:Dinner with Ben and Rachel at her Aunt Linda's house.
Thanks for stopping by.
Please stay warm and safe.  Here in Ohio we're having lots of snow and hazardous driving conditions.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...