Monday, March 30, 2015

Cards, Cancer, Tom Hanks

I've finished more cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  Some of these are Easter cards and a few are kid's birthday cards.  I'm using some new stamps for kids.


 This is Tim's afghan.  He picked out his colors, burgundy, dark blue, dark green and brown.  I started this a week ago and I am enjoying doing the Moss Stitch on this.  Tim designed this.  He wanted 4" for the beginning 4 colors, then the colors go to 3" then 2" wide then they will get bigger and go to 4" again.
 This is the card I made for the color challenge on SCS.  The colors were so saffron, crisp cantaloupe and strawberry slush.  I'm using the Irresistibly Yours designer paper which comes embossed.  You add ink.
A 4 year old here in Youngstown, Ohio has cancer and wants to receive letters, cards, etc.  Please consider writing to him or sending him a card.

I leave you with a funny sketch of Tom Hank's movies.

Blessing of the Day: I got great results from the eye doctor.
I am almost done with my Easter cards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...