Sunday, March 29, 2015

I'm Free, I Can Do Things Again!

I gave my presentation Friday at PHCA and it went very well.  So now the rest of my life can go forward.  I spent a long time preparing for that in-service and felt like everything else was on hold.  I am not used to that way of living. Glad to be back making cards, working on Tim's afghan and reading.
I thank you God for allowing me to present to these lovely women of God.  Thank you for helping me each and every step of the way.

This was the card I made today for the Inspiration challenge. Here is the photo I used for my inspiration.  I loved the ruffle on this umbrella and the old fashioned look to it.
Vintage umbrella that I overdyed with RIT.
I made my flowers purple and added the delicate and lacy ovals around it to make it look more old fashioned.
 This card was made for today's Featured Stamper's challenge on SCS.  I really love using this paper from Stampin' Up.  You add ink and the leaves are wiped with a cloth and the ink comes off of it.  I let the ink sit a bit on this then wipedit off.  I love the purple color on the leaves.
                                      
Here's a new song by a group called, Newport.  Their song is called, Echo.  See what you think.

Blessing of the day: I got back to stamping, reading and working on Tim's afghan.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...