Thursday, March 26, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook March 26, 2015





Simple Woman's Daybook March 26, 2015

 Outside My Window...It is dark.  It's rained and snowed today.  I actually said out loud, walking to the car, "You've got to be kidding me! Really?!"

 I am thinking...that I am so glad my inservice for tomorrow is done.  Phew, it took a long time to put this together. Thank you God for helping me do this.  Please continue to be with me tomorrow when I present it.

 I am thankful for... the detail oriented planning of Tim.  He has all of our information for our trip to Charleston.  He's gotten tickets for places and has looked at restaurants and rated them by price and food.  He's also put together our itinerary!  What a guy!

 From the kitchen...all is quiet.

 I am wearing...a sweatshirt, jeans and tennis shoes.  I refused to run to the library in a coat today even though it snowed! LOL

 I am creating... a new afghan for my sweetie.  We went Monday to pick out yarn at Hobby Lobby.  Hope, he chose, I Love This Yarn!  I am doing the moss stitch on the afghan.

 I am going... to make a card tonight if I have time.

 I am reading...another Amish book called, The River, by Beverly Lewis.

 I am hoping...that the PHCA teachers learn something tomorrow.

I am hearing...people getting ready for bed and my Christian music from Air1.

 One of my favorite things...is going back to bed and the sheets are still warm.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: work on Tim's afghan, make cards, go out with Tim for lunch and a movie.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...
These cards were some I made last Saturday with Emily here.  This is a great way to use up designer paper.  I am trying to use of the retired SU designer paper before I buy more.  At least I'm trying.  I have purchased new paper but I've kept it to a minimum.
 I love how this card turned out.  The paper is from Martha Stewart.  It came in a kit Jane sent me.

 The butterflies were part of that kit as well.    It's on clearance here: 
Isn't this Hedgie just darling? I colored him with Copic Markers.  I just love the die cut he's standing in.

 This card went to the Cleveland Clinic Hospice At Home office.  I wasn't sure if they'd like this style so I only made 4.  They liked them so I'll be making more.
 Love the butterflies that came with my MS Kit.  I also used my SU embossing frame and cut it out to put behind my butterfly.  I love the texture it added.
Love thinking of God this way.  He's my Father and I'm his princess.  He loves me more than anyone else can.  I can't wrap my head around the fact that the creator of the world wants to be with me.
Blessing of the Day:I finished my presentation with God and Tim's help.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,



No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....