Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Fruit of the Spirit and Berry Baskets

So in need of God's word in my life.  This is another promise from God.  So glad he's got me covered.
The Fruit of the Spirit:These are the things that show up when you are living your life for God and not yourself.  We're not perfect but are loved and guided by the One who is!
 Isn't this pretty?  I saw this card online and copied the colors and layout at the top.  The rest is mine.
This is emboss resist.  I love this fern stamp.  I will be making this card Friday at a workshop I'm doing.
 This is the card I made using today's colors from SCS color challenge.  Colors were daffodil, pear, strawberry and lost lagoon.  It will be donated to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.
 These are the two berry baskets I made while Jane was here today.  The one on the left is my favorite.  It is made with designer paper, with a blackberry edge and handle.  I also added a bow from the bow builder punch.
The basket on the right was made with pacific point paper and I embossed it.  That's why the handle looks wonky, it went through the big shot to  be embossed! LOL
I held off getting this die but after seeing the size of it, I'm convinced I will use it, so off I go to place an order.


It was a fun day with Jane here to stamp.  We took a trip to Hollo's then stopped for lunch and came home to stamp.  I made these baskets and had lots of fun doing it.  The ladies Friday will be making a plain paper berry basket Friday.  I can't wait to hear what they think of them.

Blessing of the Day:Bible Study with Chuck and Maryanne.
Time with Jane, and dinner with the kids.
Praying Rachel's tummy feels better soon.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...