Friday, March 13, 2015

God, Lighthouses, Ministry

This is an oldie  but a goodie.  Give it a listen.  They lyrics are there too.


I needed to see this today.  Many times I go into a 'fix it' mode and don't go to God with issues, problems etc., until I've messed it up so badly.  My goal is to go to God first thing and not take things in my own hands.
This is the card I made for the Sketch Challenge this week on SCS.  I finally go a chance to use the   gold sequin trim!  This card will go to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home next month.
I love, love, love lighthouses.  I was very intreged when I saw thise lighthouses on FB.  It was noted that in spite of the weather all of the lighthouses were intact.



What a great way to be used.  Be available to others to help, pray, and be there for them.  Let God direct your actions.  He has a plan for you and your life.  Let Him help guide your life.  Listen for His plan for your life.  Do it whether you feel like it or not.  Be who He wants you to be.  You're here to serve God, praise Him and bring glory to Him.
Blessing of the Day: We all went out to eat at Mom's Deli, down the street.  A great time was had by all.  Laughing and stories on the ride there and back.  Tim was in rare form tonight.  It was so wonderful to see the sunshine today!

Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...