Monday, March 16, 2015

Monday Birthday Flowers With God

I saw this today on FB and it was so cute I just had to share! LOL
This is the card I made for Clean and Simple and the technique lovers challenge.  Clean and simple challenge was no designer paper.  Technique lovers challenge was to do mirror images.  You have to reverse your image so they can look at each other.  Love these hedgies.
This is the group of cards that I made using my new Martha Stewart punch kit from Jane.  They will be donated to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.
These are quilt like cards that I made with 1" squares.
These are some individual cards I made for Cleveland Clinic as well.
These two verses were part of my quiet time this morning.

 
I went to visit my mom tonight.  She seemed pretty good.  More tomorrow, so tired tonight.
Blessing of the Day:Spending time talking with Sarah and my mom.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Beautiful Paper Does The Work

 Splitcoaststampers is a great website for people who make cards or scrapbook. They have daily challenges. This is one of the challenges. Gi...