Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Tulips, Thulin, Scripture

This is the card I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  I am trying to use up designer paper that is retired.  I just got the envelope liner dies, so I'm making my envelopes look pretty inside.
This is a new song from Jonathan Thulin called Compass.  He talks about needing God as his compass.  We all need a compass in life.  We don't have the answers on where to go, God does.  We must look to Him for the direction he wants us to take in our life.  He's constantly rescuing us from decisions we've made without Him.  He's so loving that in spite of what we do He loves us so much that He died for us and continues to be with us in spite of our self.
I am drifting, a hundred million thoughts spent on the wrong thing 
No connection, a hundred million miles the wrong direction 

Pre chorus: Endless stars and endless space the arrows are pointing all over the place I'm an aeronaut, navigation lost 
Trekking through the universe never thought that I would be the one to give up first 
Ya, I must confess here's my SOS

Chorus: I know that you're my constant
Even if I lost it , I'm chasing after you like a Com Pom Pom Pom Pass (compass)

I have done this, terra formed my own sense of what truth is
Like a black hole, crushing everything inside this black soul 

Endless stars and endless space the arrows are pointing all over the place I'm an aeronaut, navigation lost 
Trekking through the universe never thought that I would be the one to give up first 
Ya, I must confess here's my SOS

I know that you're my constant
Even if I lost it , I'm chasing after you like a Com Pom Pom Pom Pass (compass)

Lost in space (here's my S-O-S-O-S) X4

Endless stars and endless space the arrows are pointing all over the place I'm an aeronaut, navigation lost 
Trekking through the universe never thought that I would be the one to give up first 
Ya, I must confess here's my SOS

I know that you're my constant
Even if I lost it , I'm chasing after you like a Com Pom Pom Pom Pass (compass)

Here are the two verses that I had for Bible reading today during my quiet time.  It's interesting that we sometimes think we can hide things from God isn't it?  I mean we are keeping things from Him like we can actually hide things.  How limited we are really.  We rationalize things and talk to God like he's just a friend.  He knows all and see all.  There's nothing we can do to hide anything from God, so why do we try?  I think it's because we try to personalize God to better understand Him.

So happy to have the Holy Spirit of God living in me.  

Today was spent making lots of cards for different groups.  I will edit them and put them up tomorrow.
Blessing of the Day:Bible Study with Chuck and Maryanne.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...