Friday, March 20, 2015

First Day Of Spring 2015

I've heard more people say how hard this winter was for them.  Lots of depression and listlessness going on.  Today is the first day of Spring!!!  I'm so ready for all of the cold and snow to go away.  This year is moving along.  It's already the 20th of March.  June will be here before we know it.


Here are two of the verses that were in my quiet time this morning.  I love finding images to match what I've studied. I was reminded that I shouldn't worry about tomorrow. I should trust God each day for He is right beside me leading me where I need to go.

I got to talk to my twin sister today.  She is a retired RN living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  I am going to visit her soon for a week.  She's sounded so down that I felt I needed to visit her to see what's going on.  She sounded pretty good today.


Today was another day at PHCA.  I was tired by the end of the day of course.  Going two days a week to work there is still tiring.  I love it and need it as much as they do I guess.  

Ben and Rachel are at her parent's this weekend.  They took Phoebe there too.  They haven't done that in a while.  It's quiet around here without her meowing for water and playing with her mouse.

I had a great conversation with Sarah just about stuff and her day.  I enjoy that time.  It's like she's coming out of her teen life and evolving into an adult I can talk to.  Loving the transformation in her.  I keep praying for her.  At the greenhouse she got to help plant strawberries for a half hour or so.  So neat! The more she learns the more valuable an employee she'll be.

Blessing of the Day:Time with Tim and Sarah.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...