Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook



Simple Woman's Daybook March 3, 2015

It's been a while since I've posted one of these so here goes.

 Outside My Window...we are having a sleet/rain mix forming ice on the roads and sidewalks.  I decided to stay in today since I didn't want to break a hip or slide into anything with the car.

 I am thinking... that I am so ready for winter to be over.  I can't stand staying inside for days at a time.  I miss by screened in porch.

 I am thankful for... the heat and for Tim's ability to repair things.  Recently he's fixed the disposal and the dryer.

 From the kitchen...I can smell pork roast cooking in the crock pot with baked potatoes in the oven. 

 I am wearing...a sweater, jeans, socks and slippers.  I am tired and want a nap. 

 I am creating... a new afghan that is  very bright in colors and is straight double crocheting.

 I am going... to begin pulling things together for an inservice I am doing March 27th.

 I am reading...another Amish story on my Kindle....don't remember the name, but I'm enjoying it. 

 I am hoping...that God helps me to organize and research for this inservice at the end of the month. 

I am hearing...birds singing outside like it's spring. 

 One of my favorite things...is snuggling. 

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: work on my afghan...read....make cards...and pull together the things I need to work with students Thursday and Friday.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...















 Blessing of the day- Snuggling with my sweetie.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...