Friday, April 10, 2015

In Glendale, a suburb of Milwaukee, Wisconsin

I've been here in Wisconsin since Tuesday.  That's why you haven't heard from me or seen any new cards.  I've been busy catching up with my dear, twin, Anne.
Tonight was their Life Group.  People come for dinner and bring things then sing together then study the Word together.  It was a very nice time meeting new people and seeing how they interact.

I saw this on FB and thought it would be good to keep so I'd know to deal with things.

 I saw this and laughed.  At our house growing up 'Mr. Nobody' lived there.  Mom would ask who did this or that and of course nobody knew what happened.  LOL
 Here is Cleveland, Ohio just before Opening Day 2015.  We used to have hot dogs and typical baseball fare for dinner.  We'd watch the game from the family room as a family.  Fun times.  Tonight Tim said it was him and Ben.  They went to Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner and watched some of the game.  Looks like they lost to the Tigers, 8-4.
 Here is a foggy night in Cleveland.  Look how cool   the buildings look lit up.
 I liked this and wanted to share it with you.
Blessing of the Day: Bible study with Ann's Life group.
Helping Ann and Stas set up a spreadsheet to organize shoes for Stas' business.
Tim for sleep all that work wore me out.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....