Saturday, April 11, 2015

Saturday in Glendale, Wisconsin

Today I found a funny stamp online that I just had to share. I got a chuckle out of it. I hope you do too.
Today Anne and I went to lunch with three of her dear friends.  Anne wanted us all to meet since these ladies have been her support group.  It was such a wonderful time.  We ate at a restaurant called, Flipside.  I had a great club sandwhich with fries.  A good time was had by all.

I was reminded again on FB that God is the one who gives me strength.
Loved this too.  God never fails to fulfill his promises to us.  It's always in His Time.
This is part of my life verse, Proverbs 3:5-6 

 Trust-in-the-Lord-Proverbs-3-5-6

From Voices Against The Grain
This is written like God was talking to you.
STRIVE TO TRUST ME in more and more areas of your life. Anything that tends to make you anxious is a growth opportunity. Instead of running away from these challenges, embrace them, eager to gain all the blessings I have hidden in the difficulties. If you believe that I am sovereign over every aspect of your life, it is possible to trust Me in all situations. Don’t waste energy regretting the way things are or thinking about what might have been. Start at the present moment—accepting things exactly as they are—and search for My way in the the midst of those circumstances.
Trust is like a staff you can lean on, as you journey uphill with Me. If you are trusting in Me consistently, the staff will bear as much of your weight as needed. Lean on, trust, and be confident in Me with all your heart and mind.
I know I've posted this before, but needed to hear it again tonight.

Tonight we went to church at Eastbrook.  It is a non-denominational church near where Anne lives.  The new series is 3 Questions we all have about Jesus.  Jesus says, Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. John 14:6
Blessing of the Day: Lunch with Anne's friends and singing praises to God at church.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....