Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Misti's In The House!

It's all Hope and Patti's fault, that Misti came to my house.  She just had to!  I had been thinking about Misti for a while.  Patti and Hope gave me the nudge I needed to invite Misti to my house! LOL
If you are not familiar with MISTI, it is this tool right here. MISTI stands for Most Incredible Stamp Tool Invented.  This is really going to help me stamp multiple cards more quickly.  It will also help me line stamps up easier than the stamp-a-ma-jig.  I made this card using MISTI.  I am going to change a few things before I mass produce it for Cleveland Clinic or Operation Write Home.

Thanks Patti and Hope for giving me the push I needed to get this.  I ordered this Saturday evening and I had it in my hands this morning!  You don't know what it was like to have to run errands (dropping cards off at Cleveland Clinic Hospice) knowing this baby was in a box on my table.  I also had to take Sarah to school, get gas and pick up a book from the library.

I'm sure God was up there laughing hysterically knowing how torn I was to play with this. LOL

Here's the card I made for today's sketch challenge on SCS.  I love this Painted Petals stamp set.
Today I tried it with curry and tangerine.  It's pretty bright I know but I liked it.  I figure it will cheer someone up just by its brightness.
Here's another card I made tonight.  I'm trying to use more patterned paper, so here ya go.
This card also has  a cut out edge of flowers and leaves.  I love this ruffled ribbon.  I cried when Stampin' Up said they were retiring it.
I saw this on FB and just had to post it.  Some days are like this the older I get.  Maybe you can relate?
I heard this song on the radio when I was doing errands.  I even remembered the name of it! HaHa!
It was a very encouraging song so I wanted to share it. I hope it blesses your day.

Checkthis out-I found it on my MISTI grid.  Pretty cool huh?  Now I can say that my purchase helped another Christian!

                 

This is so appropriate for this tool and for me!  Thanks God for the reminder. I love doing what I do;making cards and giving them away to others.

Blessing of the Day:Talking with Jenn as I delivered the cards and hearing once again how wonderful they are in the healing process for client's families.
Thank you God for enabling me to do this.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...