Monday, May 4, 2015

Almost There

My first-born is hours from Kenya, Africa.  I say this, yet the reality hasn't hit me yet.  They are 7 hours ahead of us so when they get to Nairobi, they will be ready for sleep.  After a nights sleep, they will take a small plane to their destination.  Please continue to pray for Ben and Rachel as their journey continues.
This is Monday's challenge on SCS. You had to use a positive and a negative from a punch on your card.  Not sure I liked this but did the best I could. LOL

 This is the card I made for today's color challenge on SCS.  The colors to use were mambo, tanterine and curry with a hint of green.
 Here are two of the many cards I made for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  I love the colorful accent of the circle I added.  I stamped these first then embossed them. 
Here is food for thought today.  I'm so glad that Tim and I are believers.  I can't image how difficult life would be if one of us wasn't.
 This is what I'm continuing to keep in my mind.  That God is in charge of everything.  He is taking care of Ben and Rachel. It doesn't matter where we are, he's taking care of us.
Take a listen to this song called, Touch The Sky.
Blessing of the Day: Allowing myself to be sad with Ben and Rachel's departure.  Feeding the sadness with junk food for today, then back to healthy food.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...