Thursday, May 28, 2015

Beasts Light Flowers

                                                 
With Cleveland winning the Eastern Championship for basketball, this is the new poster that's going around.  We're now called the 'Beasts of the East'.  It's truly amazing that the Cavs have gotten this far.  It's been a long time in coming with lots of drama along the way.

This is HUGE for our city.  Businesses downtown are gearing up for the influx of fans for these games.

                                                    
This was posted on Facebook and it's an incredible list of reasons to visit Cleveland.

10Best Reasons to Jump on the Cleveland Bandwagon Right Now

http://www.10best.com/interests/travel-now/10best-reasons-to-jump-on-the-cleveland-bandwagon-right-now/

I really liked this next picture.  We all seeme to feel we're insignificant, but that's not so.  God sees to that.

What a beautiful psalm.  Once I read it I immediately thought how beautiful this would be to copy for a card.  Always thinking ya know?

The same goes for this card, love the verse and thought what a beautiful card this would make.
Speaking of cards, this is the card I made for the Ways To Use It Challenge.  We were to use favorite tools.  I chose, dies, embossing folders, punches and bling.
This is my card for the sketch challenge.  I'm trying to use retired designer paper and this is what I came up with.

Blessing of the Day: Mother/Daughter bonding time with Sarah running errands.  We were gone so long Tim texted to see if we were okay. What a sweet guy.
Thanks for stopping  by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....