Friday, May 8, 2015

Butterfly, Kisumu and Love


This is the card I made for today's Friday Free For All on SCS. You were to use blue and green.   It also fits yesterday's Ways to Use It Challenge which was to use a butterfly. I've loved this stamp set since I got it and now it has a die!  Woop, woop!  Love this!  I will probably make more for the cards I donate to Cleveland Clinic.
I got a new stamp set from Sweet N Sassy.  It is Sympathy Innies.  It is fabulous for my cards for Cleveland Clinic.
 We google earthed Ben and Rachel's whereabouts.  They are near the Nyamasaria River, not where the green arrow is.  From an expanded view I can see a bakery and several churches nearby.
Ben said they've been to the orphanage that is in a more rural area.  Can't wait to hear from him and see pictures.

 This is a sweet reminder of what we need to do.  As I get older I choose my battles and don't care about the same things I did in my twenties or thirties.  It's interesting how I've changed from caring about what others say about me, to living for God and interested in what only HE thinks about me.

You are loved is a beautiful song.  It's a wonderful reassurance that God loves us all.  That even when we don't feel he's near, he's right beside us.  Thankful for that.

Blessing of the Day: I brought Sarah and a friend a Cafe Mocha.  It was so hot today that I turned the AC on.  I thought about her working in jeans today in the greenhouse.  She appreciated the special treat.  It's fun to do unexpected things like that, especially for your adult kid. 

Watching the Cavs game as I make cards.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings and Hugs to you,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...