Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

Happy Mother's Day to all of you mothers out there.
                                   
This really spoke to me today.  We wouldn't be who we are if it wasn't for  Jesus.
                                 
I am so blessed to have two kids who have expanded my heart to an immeasurable size.  Thank you God for giving me Ben and Sarah to raise for you.  You truly are an amazing God.

                                     

Ben and Rachel seem to be ailing.  I think it's a reaction to the food and water in their new home.  Please continue to pray for them.
We spoke to Ben and Rachel this morning. What a thrill it was to hear their voices.  Ben got something from the pharmacy to help him feel better.
We will hopefully Skype tomorrow.

Tomorrow Tim and I pick up our new leased cars.  We will be leasing Honda Civic SE cars.  I have the black one and Tim has the gray one.  More to come........


Check out the beautiful Mums Sarah bought me for Mother's Day.  Check out her card as well.  I laughed out loud as it perfectly described her! LOL  Sarah also got me scented candle wax that smells like Lilacs.  The reason was because the deer ate my lilac bushes and we can't afford to feed them again. Isn't that just the sweetest thing?  Thank you Sarah Annie.  I love you.

 The cards below are some I colored tonight watching tv.  I love to be able to do that.  Not sure what sentiment they will have but had fun making them.  I'm trying to use images, papers and cut outs from my box.  It seems so much easier to collect them than to use them.  Why is that I wonder?

I've been listening to some of Josh Groban's music and found this to be one I liked.  See what you think.



Blessing of the Day:Dinner at Panera's with Tim and Sarah.
I got to say Happy Mother's Day to my sisters.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....