Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Woot Woot, It's In The House!

My NEW Stampin' Up Catalog is in the House!  Catalogs arrived today on my doorstep.  I was excited to see them, however I had hoped my pre-order items would be here first.  Yes, it's fun to look at a paper copy of the new catalog, but it's much more fun to play with what you ordered.

Tomorrow my goodies should arrive in the morning.  So I've decided that I need to get my work done before that box arrives cuz I will be playing the rest of the day.

Some new things with this catalog is that many items with be even dollar amounts.  Finally there is heavier white cardstock to use.  We now carry a tear-off heavy duty tape instead of the red liner tape.  Instead of a Hostess dollar amount you will receive 10% of your order from $150-$299. 12% for 300-449, 14% 450-599, and 16% for 600 and above sales.

For some reason there is a Christmas section in this catalog.  Stampin' Up said last year that holiday items would be in the holiday catalogs...

It is 60 pages less than last year...I don't know why.
There is lots to see in the new catalog, let me know if you need one.

Here is the group of cards I made today for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home group.  These are just some of the samples I made and now have to put in plastic and pack in the box. 


Food for thought, huh?

 Loved this
 Here's the card I made for today's color challenge on SCS.  You could use the retiring in-colors.

This was part of my reading today.

Ben posted this.
First blackout! Adventure time by candle light! Nothing like a God provided romantic evening with Rachel! smile emoticon
Check it out, the Cavs won their game tonight.  They are ahead of the Bulls 3 games to 2.

Cleveland Cavaliers
NBA Playoffs
Tuesday, May 12, 7:00 PM
Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, Ohio
Chicago
Bulls
(2-3)
101 - 106
Final
Cleveland
Cavaliers
(3-2)
1234Total
Bulls24202730101
Cavaliers25292626106
Here's the last thing for today.


Blessing of the Day:Dinner with Sarah, talked with Tim via phone about his day in Illinois, I got more errands done today.
Thank you for checking in.
Blessings,

No comments:

Using Dies to Make Foam Stamps

Take a good look at the dies you already have in your collection. You may be able to make foam stamps from them and add dimension and intere...