Thursday, May 14, 2015

Stampin' Up Toys Are In The House!



My Stampin' Up toys arrived and I was so excited!
 I couldn't wait to get things out of the box.....
 ...and onto my table.  It took me a while to get all of this organized.  You know what I mean, label folders for the 5 new paper colors, put labels on the ink pads, clear space for the ink pads in my ink pad holder, label punches, punch out a colored circle to glue to the tops of reinkers so I can easily identify them in my drawer, then put the washi tape away.  The washi tape no longer fit in the container I had it in so I had to search for another place for it.
 My friend Phoebe was examining the situation with the washi tape and she said she'd take care of one roll for me.
 She'd even move it out of my room so I wouldn't have to worry where to put it! LOL
This is a card made with one of my new stamp sets called Best Thoughts.  It is a hostess set in the new catalog.
 This is the same flower fussy cut then added with the butterfly using dimensionals.  Both of these cards will be donated to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  The thank you card will be used to encourage employees.  The sympathy card will go to a grieving family.

This is a great reminder for me.  I too often will worry about situations and what to say.  I need to call on Jesus more often and trust that He will provide what I need.  Fully relying on Him is very difficult to do.


Moms: A great reminder that you are ENOUGH!
Posted by Moms' Night Out on Friday, May 8, 2015

Blessings of the Day:
I picked Tim up at the airport from his trip to Illinois for work.  He was tired but we still went to eat at my favorite sandwich shop in Berea.

Sarah went above and beyond doing things here at home before she went to work at noon.
She: cut the grass, edged and swept, emptied the dishwasher, washed and put away a few things from yesterday, put bird food in two feeders, emptied the garbage from all over the house, and brought in the mail.

So thankful and feeling so blessed.
Blessings to you,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...