Monday, May 18, 2015

The Simple Woman's Daybook May 17, 2015

 Outside My Window...It is dark.  It got hot and muggy today.  The air went on this afternoon.  

 I am thinking...that I'm so happy I finished a bunch more cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice.

 I am thankful for...all the hard work Tim does.  Yesterday he put our new blinds up on the screened in porch.  Today he went to work preparing for the new stores they have purchased.

 From the kitchen...all is quiet.

 I am wearing...flip flops!  It was hot enough to wear these and shorts today.

 I am creating... lots of thank you cards for Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  I will deliver them next week.

 I am going... to read tonight but lost track of time.

 I am reading...Chasing Sunsets by Karen Kingsbury.  Not sure I like this new angels series.

 I am hoping...that I can get a lot done tomorrow, including more banana bread.

I am hearing..people walking around upstairs and my Christian music from Air1.

 One of my favorite things...is learning something new.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: work on Tim's afghan, make cards, begin to go through things and clean out what hasn't been used in a while.

 Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...



 
This card was made by watercoloring the flowers after they were heat embossed. This was for Sunday's Featured Stamper challenge.
                                               

This was made for Monday's clean and simple challenge, which was to use wheels.
This card was for Monday's technique lovers challenge which was to make a step card.
Blessing of the Day: I got lots of cards made today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,


No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...