Saturday, June 13, 2015

Cards Pinwheel Sunsets


I was busy making cards yesterday so I wanted to share.  This is a card I made and liked it so well that I made 12 more to donate to Cleveland Clinic. 
 This was a card I made with left-overs from Jane's visit here.  Thanks Jane, this went together easily.
 I stamped the images and they kinda look like the retired SU designer paper.  I just have to figure out who to send it to.
 This is a pinwheel card that I saw on a video found here.  It took me a couple of tries, but I finally got it.
This card was a combination of lots of stuff I had laying around.  I like how it all came together.  These little mice are so cute!
This is a solar eclipse that was the picture of the day.  I loved it so I had to share.
This is very difficult for me to do.  It is so hard not to judge others.  I'm working on it.
                                         
Blessing of the Day:I got to spend about 20 minutes with Tim when he got home at 10:30 p.m. when he got home from a 15 hour day.
Please God give him what he needs to finish all this computer stuff by Tuesday.  Please continue to watch over him;keep him safe.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

tonilea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....