Friday, June 12, 2015

Cleveland, Cavs, Cards and Clay

It's incredible to see Cleveland, Ohio lit up so brightly.  It is so pretty to see all of the lights and to feel the excitement in the air. This town hasn't felt like this in a long, long, time.
This is "The Q", also known as Quicken Arena.  I hate the idea that these places are all named by the group that owns them, instead of the city that houses it.  Love the way they added all of the players to huge signs on the building as well as the 'All In' sign at the end.  Cleveland is an exciting place to be right now.  Every where you look there are Cavs shirts on people and for sale.
I however don't own a Cavs shirt.  No one in my family does.  Perhaps we're the only family in town that doesn't! LOL
We were very disappointed with last night's game.  It seemed like most of our players were lukewarm at best in shooting and defense.  It was a hard game to watch.  There were some good shots so I saved a few.

Matthew Dellavedova has been nicknamed, 'Delli' by the sportscasters.  It's caught on.  When he makes a three-point basket, it's called a Deli Tray!  Of course  a three point basket is called a tres-meaning three.  Hence the play on words.  When Tim told me this I just looked at him like he was kidding......Interesting things I'm learning.

Here's a card I made for my sister and her family.  Her husband's brother died suddenly and they are on their way to Illinois where he lived with his Dad.  I'm praying that they will find peace and comfort.

This is the card I made for the sketch of the week.  This is definitely out of my comfort zone, but it's using up stuff I've had sitting around.
Just what I needed to see today.  Thanks God.
                                                
This was an interesting video.  See what you think.


Blessing of the Day:Spending some time with Tim.  Please pray for him, he has so much to do to get things ready to go to Illinois.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...