Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sun, Cards, Son, Your Words

                                     
The sun is out! Yahoo!  It is cool here in Cleveland, but the sun shines every now and then.  It still hasn't been warm enough to swim in our pool.  I seem to remember this happening last year as well.

I hope we have great weather for the weekend.  My twin sisterand brother-in-law are coming to visit.  They are staying with us too.  It should be nice.

This card was made Monday for the technique challenge.  It was called camoflage die cuts.  It's a technique where you mask off the top or bottom of your card then ink one part.  You then cut out your shape with a die and cut out 4 more of the same shape in white.  All the shapes get glued together with the colored one on top. The shapes get put into the opening and you have a raised shape that is inked like the front.

                                        
This card was Monday's clean and simple challenge card.  The challenge was a sketch. 
                                                    Here's what I came up with.
 This was today's card for the color challenge on SCS. We were to use honey, cucumber and watermelon.  The green is very bright and out of my comfort zone, but maybe the more I use it the easier it will get. LOL
My celebrate card was made for the featured stamper Malissa.  Her card is the blue and white card.  My card has the cut out butterfly. I kept the layout the same and the subject the same.
 

   This has me thinking and thinking this morning.  I guess that's what it's meant to do huh?
Your Words is a song by Third Day.  It's new to me. I need to get more into my Bible for God's words. It's not a coincidence that I found this today.
                          

Blessing of the Day:Time with friends for lunch.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....