Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Seek, Praise, Pray

Got to Skype with Ben today and heard all about his trip to visit an organization called Agape, in Kenya.  He really enjoyed his visit and is now praying that God will lead him where he needs him to be.  He is looking at where God wants him for his 2 year missionary assignment.  So I thought this was the perfect verse for that.
This was sent to me via FB by a friend who knows I'm crafty.  I laughed out loud when I saw this!
You know in my reading this morning, I was reading how easy it is to forgo morning Bible reading and your contact time with God.  There are so many things that want to take that time from us.  It's not big things either.  It's things like, staying in bed a little bit longer, checking things that have come in on our phone overnight, stopping to get coffee somewhere, hitting snooze time and time again, knowing you should do it but not wanting to, or you say you'll do it later and it never gets done.

I read this today:"This time with Me is essential for unscrambling your thoughts and smoothing out the day before you. Be willing to fight for this precious time with Me." Taken from Jesus Calling-July 1
This is my card for today's sketch challenge.  I really love how it came out.  It helps when you really love the stamp set you are using. LOL
I really liked listening to this song by Danny Gokey called, More Than You Think I Am.  It's as if God were taking to us.  I hope you enjoy it.

I'm suffereing from a back ache that is stabbing at times.  I got it last night after getting out of a booth at a restaurant.  The booth was very low.  I didn't feel anything until I tried to get up.  It sure is limiting when your back is in spasm.

This is not a good time either, I'm trying to get things done before my twin and her husband come Friday. 

 Please pray for Grace Anna and her family.  She had a rod placed in her tiny back today.  she's in recovery and awaiting a bed in the 'PICU'.

Blessing of the Day:Had Skype time with Ben.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...