Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Thanks Cavs

Well, sad to say last night the Cavs lost their chance to be the champions.  I am amazed at how they kept coming back.  It was amazing to see that with 40 some seconds left, they were still working to score.  I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

I guess we'll just have to go back to, There's always next year.'

I wonder what condition the Cavs players were in after the game.  They pushed themselves for so long I wonder if they just collapsed in the locker room.  They gave it their all, but it wasn't enough for the win. That's the closest we've come in a lot of years to a championship.  
 This is the envelope I got from Ben. It came all the way to Africa.  The stamps looked pretty cool to me.  It took ten days to get here.  Not too bad I guess.
 This is the card I made today for the Sketch Challenge on SCS.  I loved the designer paper.  It is new from Stampin' Up.  It's called, Pretty Petals.  I stamped a flower and colored it with copic markers that were close to the colors on the designer paper.
Sarah went to her friend's graduation and 18th birthday party Saturday.  It was a black tie event at a country club.  A lot of Sarah's good friends graduated this year so Sarah has lots of parties to go to.  This was fun to watch her pull it all together;shoes, dress, jewelry.

Ta-da! Announcing the accomplishment of the two women who live in this house.  We replaced the lever in the toilet which doesn't sound hard I know, but the nut and bolt area were plastic and they broke off.  So we had to get tools to try to get those things apart.  It was made harder by having a shelf over the toilet.   Between Sarah and I we got what we needed and put it all back together and guess what?  It works!
Thanks Sarah for all of your help.  Girls rule!

The reason we were on duty tonight is that Tim's out of town for a while for work.  So Sarah and I have the use of all his man-tools. LOL

Tomorrow Sarah's working on a surprise for Tim for Father's Day.  He won't be here, but hoping we can Skype with Him and he can see what she's done for him.

Sarah's also working on the side door to the garage.  She loves doing this kind of thing.

Blessing of the Day: I got some sorting and tossing of things done today.  I'm beginning to go through things here in my craft room and pulling sets I won't use again. I'm thinking I'll sell them on e-bay or something like that.  I have to get pictures of them and we'll see how it goes.

Thank you for stopping by today.
Blessings,
Sue

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...