Friday, June 19, 2015

Simple Woman's Daybook June 19, 2015



 Outside My Window...It is dark.  It's rained the last few days on and off.  This has been a crummy summer so far for swimming.


 I am thinking...that I'm having fun doing things with Sarah. Tonight we ordered pizza and brownies from Papa Johns.  The brownies come nice and warm too. YUM!

 I am thankful for... all of Sarah's help around here.  Tonight she worked on painting things outside and I worked on weeding and trimming the bushes of dead branches.

 From the kitchen...all is quiet. No one making any kind of food.

 I am wearing...flip flops, jeans and a tee shirt.  It was cool outside today.

 I am creating... a bunch of new cards using the new stamp set I got from Stampin' Up.

 I am going... to finish the cards I've started from yesterday.

 I am reading...my Bible a little bit more.  I'm trying to do this first thing in the morning with my coffee.

 I am hoping...that the frustrations Tim is feeling about putting new computers in stores in Illinois lessen and God can give him the wisdom and patience to see the job through.

I am hearing...the ticking of the clock and the whirring of my laptop.

 One of my favorite things...is drinking coffee on the back screened-in porch early in the morning when birds are chirping.

 A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: I am having lunch with Jane tomorrow, working in the yard, reading new books from the library and Skyping with Ben and Rachel Sunday.

Here are some pictures I thought were worth sharing...

These are cards I made from images stamped at Jan's house last Sunday.
 This is the group of things I got for trading in my Blendabilities.  Stampin'  Up allowed us to turn in our Blendabilities with the order number they were purchased on.  Then they allowed us to replace the Blendabilities from the new catalog.  What a great company I work for!
This is a beautiful sunset.  This is just another gorgeous painting by God.  I am truly amazed at the stunning work he allows me to see.  The picture doesn' do it justice but gives a hint of the beauty I see.
What a gorgeous picture and verse.
                                         
Look at the incredible opportunity we have as we place preschool children with the elderly.
This seems like a win-win way to work with both populations.  These kids and adults do art, dance,  music classes, storytelling, and even simple visiting time. Lunchtime, too, is shared.

Blessing of the Day: I got to talk to Tim and pray for him.  Sarah and I ordered Papa John's Pizza and chocolate brownies.  We also worked together outside in the yard.
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...