Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Cards, Cards, Cards


Fun technique on Monday's Technique Challenge on Splitcoast.  You had to do a type of resist.  I chose the  smooch spritz resist.  Here is a video for the technique.

This card was for Monday's Clean and Simple Challenge. You had to use something that was summer. I chose this watermelop stamp.  I colored the watermelon then spritzed with water and stamped.  So it has a wataercolor effect.  Then I stamped again without reinking.
 This is a card for today's color challenge which was turquoise, curry and slate.  I need to make more masculine cards.
This was a great reminder that a friend posted on FB.  Every little bit of encouragement helps ya know?
                                          
 Here's my Bible verse for today.
                                          
I Need You Now by Plumb is a great song and an encouragement to me.  Give it a listen.

Blessing of the Day: Time with Tim
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...