Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cards For Sale

So I've got lots of cards for sale beginning tomorrow, July 24th, 2015 at The Book Store, in the Berea Triangle near where Whitey's was.  It's around the corner from Igloo's, a frozen yogurt place.  I can't wait to see how they sell.  If you are in the Cleveland area, come take a look.

This is a consignment shop which is also a book store.  Wish me luck!  Money I make will go to making cards to donate to Cleveland Clinic Hospice at Home.  I donate 150 a month.
                             

Here's what I've been working on today.  I've been adding tags and inside sayings to the lighthouse cards. I made 15 with several different sentiments.  All of these cards will go to the Berea Book Shop.

 I went crazy with the bokeh technique today because using reinkers was the challenge.  So I used bashful blue, turquoise and mossy meadow for my cards.  I made about 10 of these with different sentiments.
 This was for today's challenge as well.  I used reinkers and water on glossy cardstock.  It looked so much like land and water that I stamped this map over it.


Saw this on FB today and loved it!

This little video made me laugh out loud.  I hope it brings a smile to your face.
Blessing of the Day: I finished my cards for The Book Store in Berea.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...