Saturday, September 19, 2015

Challenges, challenges, challenges........


Challenges, challenges, challenges........

I've been facing tremendous hip and leg pain since August 24th.  Wednesday I went to my Ortho doc. He took an x-ray of my back and said I have arthritis in L3 and L4.  He gave me a cortisone shot in my hip and said if the pain isn't gone Monday to give him a call and let him know.

I will go for an MRI if it's not better.  Most likely they will give me shots where the arthritis is.
Possibly PT for strengthening the back muscles.

Through all of this I've told God whatever is in His will, not mine. This is new for me. Not patting myself on the back, just being honest.

This is a challenge card from Friday where you were to use a pumpkin.  I played with my Chameleon markers with this one.
This was the sketch challenge Wednesday at SCS. I love how the little bit of silver seems to add so much to the card.  Isn't this just the cutest kitty. I received her from a friend in Ireland.
This was the Ways To Use It, challenge this week.  It was to use your birthstone color and a neutral color like black or white to make your card.  This was so simple yet elegant the way it came out.
Here's a beautiful song called, Cast my Cares by Finding Favor.

God is the strength of my heart.
Blessing of the day: I made it through a whole day at my volunteer 'job'!
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

1 comment:

tonilea said...

Love the song you chose for today. Thanks for sharing it. I think it is wonderful how you find all the Christian music and bring it to our attention. Some I love, some I am not crazy about, but I am happy to have choices. I also love the Scripture you share. So many times it is just the perfect verse to touch me where I am at that particular moment. Thank you for that. I will pray that you find health and healing. God bless.
tonilea

Cavs, Cards and Craziness

 Crazy finishes for our Cleveland Cavaliers this week.  When they can hit threes, they're so much fun to watch. To come from behind and ...