Sunday, September 27, 2015

Many Blessings


This morning on the way to church at 7:45 a.m., we saw a bunch of turkeys!  We don't often see them on the way to church, so this was a special occasion.  I found what groups of turkeys are called.

Did you know that a group of turkeys is called a "rafter"? And baby turkeys are called poults.
This afternoon when I was in bed with an ice pack, I heard the bubbly, heart-warming laughter of neighbor kids.  It really lifted my spirits.  I know it was from God because he always knows what we need.  So amazing when I can see it clearly that He has my in his arms at times like this.
Ben and Rachel went to her brother's outside wedding.  Someone must have told a joke to Rachel.  Either Ben didn't hear it or didn't think it was funny! LOL  Rachel's dress was gorgeous on her.  The color was just perfect!
 This card was for Saturday's Inspiration Challenge. I used reinkers, watercolor paper and a straw. I blew the reinker colors around the card.  I wanted bright colors for my card.
 Here's the inspiration for the card.
Modern Original Acrylic Painting, Teal, Green, White Acrylic Abstract by Osnat - MADE-TO-ORDER - 72"x36"

We walk by faith not by sight. 2 Chorinthians 5:7
I really liked this when I heard it and wanted to share it with you.

Blessings of the Day:We saw wild turkeys, I heard children laughing and playing, and we had all of the kids at dinner tonight.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...