Friday, September 25, 2015

My Refuge

As painful as it is each day I know I can turn to God. I have gotten to the point where I say, "Your will not mine God."  I know you are with me always. Please help me to get through this.  Please help the doctors find something they can do for the pain.

I truly understand what it's like to live with chronic pain. Sometimes it really limits what I can or want to do.  I trust Him with my life.

I saw this on FB and thought the words as well as the images were beautiful.
Isn't she sweet?  She's throwing stickle-covered petals all over!
I saw this and posted it on FB for all my teacher friends....
I can't even imagine what it will be like to live in the house of the Lord, someday.


Here's a song by Plumb, called Exhale.  See what you think.

Blessing of the Day: I made it through the day volunteering~
Thank you for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Museum, Flowers and Cards

 The Cleveland Children's Museum Friday, my son and I took his daughter to this incredible Children's Museum on Euclid Ave. at 40th....