Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The Saga Continues

Yesterday I spent a long time on the phone.  I called the Dr. to tell him the shot didn't work.  The office called me and said they woul proceed with getting pre-authorization for the mri.  As I was answering questions I asked the gal what would stop the insurance company from approving this.  She said PT, I haven't had 2 weeks of PT.  So I told her to put the mri on hold and get a prescription for PT.

It takes 7 days to get approval from the insurance company. When they deny it, then I have to spend 2 weeks doing therapy then send in mri paperwork and wait another week.  So I figured I might as well use this 2 weeks for PT and be ahead of the game.  I'm hoping this works because we have a family wedding Oct 10th and an added vacation at beaches in Florida.  I'm hoping and praying that I can walk.  Can't push a wheelchair through sand easily. LOL 
Please pray.

Isn't this a beautiful picture of Downtown Cleveland?

 This was a very interesting picture I found on Facebook.  Kind of cool isn't it?
 Something funny....I was getting catalogs together to take to a new customer and all I needed was a business card.  I knew I had them, but where?  I looked in drawers and  cabinets but couldn't find them.  So I went to the box where I store them to get a card.

When I came back from delivering the catalogs I found the cards, right here in my work area.  Can you find them?
 This is the card I made for today's color challenge.  The colors were lost lagoon, silver and white.


Image result for Malachi 2:2
This song was so encouraging and gave me a really good picture of when things weigh me down.  You just have to go to Jesus, just to be held.

Blessing of the Day: Ben helped Sarah and helped set up a study and work plan for her classes.
Thanks for stopping by,
Blessings

No comments:

The Simple Woman's Daybook April 9, 2024

 For Today April 9, 2024 The Simple Woman's Daybook began here . Looking out my window it is now dark but has been a beautiful day! The...