Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Challenges, Challenges, Challenges

Isn't this a cutie?  It is one of the stamps I got Saturday at the Strongsville Stamping Sale.  Each of the stamps has printed metal disks to add to the card for 3.99.  I'm going to work on more of these.
This was the color challenge for today.  The colors were blushing bride, so saffron and pear.  I stamped in versamark the heat embossed with white ep.  Then I used the aqua painter and ink from the lids of ink pads to color the image.
Check out this sweet little guy.  I made it just to make it.  This will probably be donated to a nursing home.
This is an Anniversary card made for one of the Hope you can cling to challenges. You were to use 3 hearts.
I did my Bible study early this morning and felt good about putting God before the rest of my day.
Check this out.  I need God in all parts of my life.


Blessing of the Day: I got so much done today.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...