Sunday, November 15, 2015

Dark, Light, Love, Be Myself

Another day alone....Sarah was working 10-5:30, Ben and Rachel are at her family's house for the weekend, and Tim was at his dad's house helping with something.  I was here making some cards.  I needed to make Thank you cards for Ben and Rachel for those who support their missionary work.

I came across this tonight and it helped me not feel how I was feeling being alone today.  All last week Tim went to Brianna's house after work to help Brianna fix up her house and paint it.

I can't go because I can't stand without pain. I understand he has to do this, so I do what I can, here. God knew I needed this today.  Thank you God.
This was a photo from Cleveland that I found on FB. Love seeing Terminal Tower lit up to show support of France.
Pray for France. They are so devistated by the events of this weekend.
The card I made was all browns.  I took the idea from the thinking of you card and made it my own.

The card with the oval wreath is mine. The stamped card is my inspiration.  This is a stampin' up wreath embossing folder that I inked up and added real red ribbon.  The berries are pearls colored with a red Copic marker.

This verse was on today's blog.  We love because God first loved us!
This is a new song from David Dunn.  It is new to me so give it a listen.  See if it speaks to you.

Blessing of the Day:I got lots of things done today.  Card commitments are almost done.
Thanks for stopping by.
Blessings,

No comments:

Pocket Front Card

 This was today's challenge on Splitcoaststampers, Ways To Use It Challenge. Sabrina challenged us to make pockets.  I used the tutorial...